So DC published their new Vibe comic this week. The creator credit inside the book read as follows.
A few people thought that was off and got in touch with Gerry Conway.
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 21, 2013
So Gerry got in touch with DC.
So I contacted DC about the mistaken “created by” credit on Vibe. Helpfully, they’re removing the “created by” credit entirely. — Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
Mark Waid added his take;
But it looks like there may be another battle on Gerry’s hands over the Arrow series.
@loveandcapes Damn.I’m gettin’ on their case tomorrow.I haven’t followed Arrow closely.How is she being used?
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018