So DC published their new Vibe comic this week. The creator credit inside the book read as follows.
A few people thought that was off and got in touch with Gerry Conway.
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 21, 2013
So Gerry got in touch with DC.
So I contacted DC about the mistaken “created by” credit on Vibe. Helpfully, they’re removing the “created by” credit entirely. — Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
Mark Waid added his take;
But it looks like there may be another battle on Gerry’s hands over the Arrow series.
@loveandcapes Damn.I’m gettin’ on their case tomorrow.I haven’t followed Arrow closely.How is she being used?
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
- Which Order Should You Read Your Marvel And DC Comics Tomorrow So As Not To Impair Your Enjoyment? - January 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Secret Empire Starts Earlier Than We Thought (SPOILERS) - January 24, 2017
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – It’s Cowboy Shaolin Time! - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017