So DC published their new Vibe comic this week. The creator credit inside the book read as follows.
A few people thought that was off and got in touch with Gerry Conway.
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 21, 2013
So Gerry got in touch with DC.
So I contacted DC about the mistaken “created by” credit on Vibe. Helpfully, they’re removing the “created by” credit entirely. — Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
Mark Waid added his take;
But it looks like there may be another battle on Gerry’s hands over the Arrow series.
@loveandcapes Damn.I’m gettin’ on their case tomorrow.I haven’t followed Arrow closely.How is she being used?
— Gerry Conway (@gerryconway) February 22, 2013
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017