ENCOUNTER AT FARPOINT
Peter David is back on the convention circuit.
We arrived during opening ceremonies on Friday night, and when they announced my presence and brought me on stage, the response was a several minute standing ovation. I was, frankly, astounded at the response. I mean, I figured it was just me, you know? I hardly thought people’s response would be so vociferous. But it was, and I was deeply moved.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
DC still owns the Charlton characters, so while the two books Dark Horse launched this month, “The Black Beetle” and “The Answer” have no literal connection to the Charlton legacy, they’re as unmistakably based on the characters of Blue Beetle and The Question as “Watchmen” characters Nite Owl and Rorschach were, respectively.
EXTREME TALENT CONTEST! LIEFELD DRAWS YOUR STORY!
We may currently have the Justice League Dark team and saw the Justice League International but this is different. Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor have put together a new team. It’s an odd mix since we have killers, thieves and extremely inexperienced individuals on the team. We tried to figure out why each member was on the team before but now it all becomes clear.
today, the second issue has been released with more clues (or red herrings) about what to expect from the big screen sequel.
Between Justice League of America and Justice League of America’s Vibe, today may seem like the day where Geoff Johns single-handledly – Well, Andrew Kreisberg does co-write Vibe, I guess – tries to wrangle New 52 continuity into some kind of order.
- Cincinnati ComiCon No More, After Four Years - February 19, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 19th February 2017 – DC Has 6, Image Has 3, Marvel Has 1… - February 19, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 19th February 2017 – The Dark Affleck May Not Return? - February 19, 2017
- The Top 100 Ordered Comics Of January 2017 (Including The Ones That Weren’t Ordered As Well) - February 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching December 2016 – The Year In Genderetrospect - February 19, 2017