ENCOUNTER AT FARPOINT
Peter David is back on the convention circuit.
We arrived during opening ceremonies on Friday night, and when they announced my presence and brought me on stage, the response was a several minute standing ovation. I was, frankly, astounded at the response. I mean, I figured it was just me, you know? I hardly thought people’s response would be so vociferous. But it was, and I was deeply moved.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
DC still owns the Charlton characters, so while the two books Dark Horse launched this month, “The Black Beetle” and “The Answer” have no literal connection to the Charlton legacy, they’re as unmistakably based on the characters of Blue Beetle and The Question as “Watchmen” characters Nite Owl and Rorschach were, respectively.
EXTREME TALENT CONTEST! LIEFELD DRAWS YOUR STORY!
We may currently have the Justice League Dark team and saw the Justice League International but this is different. Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor have put together a new team. It’s an odd mix since we have killers, thieves and extremely inexperienced individuals on the team. We tried to figure out why each member was on the team before but now it all becomes clear.
today, the second issue has been released with more clues (or red herrings) about what to expect from the big screen sequel.
Between Justice League of America and Justice League of America’s Vibe, today may seem like the day where Geoff Johns single-handledly – Well, Andrew Kreisberg does co-write Vibe, I guess – tries to wrangle New 52 continuity into some kind of order.
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017