“Why do certain stories become the story of the century and certain stories don’t?” asks David Mamet. He might as well have asked the rather more modest “What makes good TV?”
Phil Spector airs on HBO in the US on April 24th. I imagine Sky will follow through with a screening shortly after in the UK, but I’ll keep you posted.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014