The kinda-sorta-but-not-really animated Monty Python movie meets Graeme Chapman biopic A Liar’s Autobiography has made its way from the big screen to the small, and is available now on DVD and Blu-ray 3D in the UK.
We’ve already run a few stories on the film, and it was up for discussion in the podcast a couple of weeks back.
But before all of that, it played at the LOCO Festival in London.
And that’s where the following Q&A panel about Monty Python and their legacy took place. The guests were Rebecca Front, a comedy actor; Tony Law, a comedian; Ben Farrell of Peep Show and Fresh Meat producers Objective; and the chair was Chris Hewitt who sometimes says funny things. In a nice accent.
I find listening to funny people talk about Python is a bit like listening to musicians talk about The Beatles – it’s all well and good, but you’ll only find yourself running off for some of the real thing afterwards. So, with that in mind, cue up your copy of Holy Grail/Meaning of Life/Liar’s Autobiography/Life of Brian and get this running as a kind of hors d’oeuvre…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFYwLODLis
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014