Valiant Entertainment have made a specialty in giving work to what you might call mid-level talent at Marvel and DC. Creators who are relatively new but definitely on their way up, and benefiting Valiant greatly as their respective careers start to soar.
For Harbinger Wars #1 they seem to have stepped up a notch with artist Clayton Crain, who provides the digitally painted work for X-Force, and a batch of Spider-Man and Venom work under his belt. Have a look at his work on Harbinger Wars #1 in progress…
My clock is still counting down…
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017