Valiant Entertainment have made a specialty in giving work to what you might call mid-level talent at Marvel and DC. Creators who are relatively new but definitely on their way up, and benefiting Valiant greatly as their respective careers start to soar.
For Harbinger Wars #1 they seem to have stepped up a notch with artist Clayton Crain, who provides the digitally painted work for X-Force, and a batch of Spider-Man and Venom work under his belt. Have a look at his work on Harbinger Wars #1 in progress…
My clock is still counting down…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018