The cover to Amazing Spider-Man #121, “The Night Gwen Stacy Died”, has met its expected bid of $200,000 with less than a day of bids to go.
A lot of people are going to be disappoointed. But there is a way you could own the cover – and the entire issue – for a lot less.
The Artist’s Edition from IDW scans in the original art and then reproduces it as exactly as possible on paper/card stock as similar to the original as possible.
The $125 Artists’ Edition of the work of Gil Kane, reprinting Amazing Spider-Man #121 is still on sale for cover price…
It’s not the same obviously. But it’s pretty cheap for second best…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017