The cover to Amazing Spider-Man #121, “The Night Gwen Stacy Died”, has met its expected bid of $200,000 with less than a day of bids to go.
A lot of people are going to be disappoointed. But there is a way you could own the cover – and the entire issue – for a lot less.
The Artist’s Edition from IDW scans in the original art and then reproduces it as exactly as possible on paper/card stock as similar to the original as possible.
The $125 Artists’ Edition of the work of Gil Kane, reprinting Amazing Spider-Man #121 is still on sale for cover price…
It’s not the same obviously. But it’s pretty cheap for second best…
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017
- ‘Asterix’ Sets A 5 Million Print Run For Its First Printing - July 20, 2017
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone (VISUAL UPDATE) - July 20, 2017