Well, we were pretty close… last week Bleeding Cool reported that Joshua Hale Fiakvov, Robert Vendetti, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen would be the new writers on the Green Lantern titles. And they are. Here’s how they all play out according to MTV Geek, who got the official word from DC.
Robert Venditti and Billy Tan
Green Lantern Corps
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Bernard Chang
Green Lantern: New Guardians
Justin Jordan and Brad Walker
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Alessandro Vitti
Keith Giffen and Scott Kolins
A subsequent report tagged Fialkov for Corps and Red Lanterns, though erroneously suggested Tomasi would take Green Lantern.
And is that a brand new additional book for Larfleeze or will it replace Threshold?
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017