Well, we were pretty close… last week Bleeding Cool reported that Joshua Hale Fiakvov, Robert Vendetti, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen would be the new writers on the Green Lantern titles. And they are. Here’s how they all play out according to MTV Geek, who got the official word from DC.
Robert Venditti and Billy Tan
Green Lantern Corps
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Bernard Chang
Green Lantern: New Guardians
Justin Jordan and Brad Walker
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Alessandro Vitti
Keith Giffen and Scott Kolins
A subsequent report tagged Fialkov for Corps and Red Lanterns, though erroneously suggested Tomasi would take Green Lantern.
And is that a brand new additional book for Larfleeze or will it replace Threshold?
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017