Well, we were pretty close… last week Bleeding Cool reported that Joshua Hale Fiakvov, Robert Vendetti, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen would be the new writers on the Green Lantern titles. And they are. Here’s how they all play out according to MTV Geek, who got the official word from DC.
Robert Venditti and Billy Tan
Green Lantern Corps
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Bernard Chang
Green Lantern: New Guardians
Justin Jordan and Brad Walker
Joshua Hale Fialkov and Alessandro Vitti
Keith Giffen and Scott Kolins
A subsequent report tagged Fialkov for Corps and Red Lanterns, though erroneously suggested Tomasi would take Green Lantern.
And is that a brand new additional book for Larfleeze or will it replace Threshold?
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018