Lionsgate have released a new still from Ender’s Game, revealing just what it is the recruits have for their meals: blocks of stuff, and maybe some bread. Yum.
Click through to look at the image full size, and try to work out what the “score board” in the background tells you. Or keep it small size and wonder what Hailee Steinfeld and Asa Butterfield are talking about. Do they have Pretty Little Liars in the ‘future space army’?
There’s probably more to be gleaned from this image but suddenly I find myself hungry and feel I better go get myself a nice plate of stuff before it gets too bad. Probably for the best – if I hang around too long I might point out how the evil aliens in Ender’s Game are called buggers and, well… I don’t want to make it seem like we’re on an Orson Scott Card witch hunt or anything.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014