This video features some of the folk behind next week’s Black Mirror sharing their insights into the story’s themes and commentary, and we also get a look at how the CG character of Waldo was created in real time.
The Waldo Moment screens on Channel 4 next Monday. It’s the last in this series of Black Mirror and I think video showed how it has clear potential to be the best, or at least most chewy.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014