It’s a dazzling cut. Skin tight, a collar to match the suit, cut from neck to navel exposing a vertical rectangle of flash. Possibly a cross motif, extending the skin over the shoulders, ending at the top of long gloves.
Yes, Chris Bachalo’s women are certainly lucky to have access to such a stylish tailor. But there seems tp be a very similar design on so many of them… imagine the social faux pas if they all turned up at the same gathering in such threads at the same time?
Thankfully most of them party in different continuities… so they are spared that at least.
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017