It’s a dazzling cut. Skin tight, a collar to match the suit, cut from neck to navel exposing a vertical rectangle of flash. Possibly a cross motif, extending the skin over the shoulders, ending at the top of long gloves.
Yes, Chris Bachalo’s women are certainly lucky to have access to such a stylish tailor. But there seems tp be a very similar design on so many of them… imagine the social faux pas if they all turned up at the same gathering in such threads at the same time?
Thankfully most of them party in different continuities… so they are spared that at least.
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017