It’s a dazzling cut. Skin tight, a collar to match the suit, cut from neck to navel exposing a vertical rectangle of flash. Possibly a cross motif, extending the skin over the shoulders, ending at the top of long gloves.
Yes, Chris Bachalo’s women are certainly lucky to have access to such a stylish tailor. But there seems tp be a very similar design on so many of them… imagine the social faux pas if they all turned up at the same gathering in such threads at the same time?
Thankfully most of them party in different continuities… so they are spared that at least.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017