It’s a dazzling cut. Skin tight, a collar to match the suit, cut from neck to navel exposing a vertical rectangle of flash. Possibly a cross motif, extending the skin over the shoulders, ending at the top of long gloves.
Yes, Chris Bachalo’s women are certainly lucky to have access to such a stylish tailor. But there seems tp be a very similar design on so many of them… imagine the social faux pas if they all turned up at the same gathering in such threads at the same time?
Thankfully most of them party in different continuities… so they are spared that at least.
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018