Due to the criss-crossing structure of Netflix’s new Arrested Development episodes, a quickly-shot cameo appearance could see a guest star popping up in any number of the chapters.
So, we have no idea how much we’ll be seeing of them but Us Magazine have caught wind that Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will be making some scale of contribution.
Better still, Vulture know who Wiig is playing, and it’s a curious prospect. She’s going to be the young Lucille Bluth.
Here’s Jessica Walter as the “present day” version:
And here’s Wiig on Saturday Night Live:
Obviously Walter has bigger hands and a smaller forehead, but it’s nothing that can’t be fixed up with a bit of make-up and a hair piece, I’m sure.
If they’re doing a flashback, and I imagine that’s a thousand times more likely than reverse ageing or time travel, there might also be younger versions of some of the other characters, most likely George Sr. or Oscar, I’d guess.
Meanwhile, nobody seems to be telling who Rogen is playing, but I suppose it could be anybody ginger with a distinctive laugh.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014