As with The Avengers, there’s going to be a range of different Real D-compatible 3D glasses made and sold in conjunction with tickets to Iron Man 3.
You’ll see from this image that War Machine and Iron Patriot are being kept distinct, and there’s a Stark-branded non-armoured option too – though they’re only about 1% as cool as anything “the real Stark” would spend inhuman amounts of money on.
Thanks to Bad Taste for the image.
They do at least seem to offer some good coverage around the sides, to stop the lights in the cinema from being too much of a problem. Not so much that I’ll be trading in my old Avatar pair, mind.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014