Some images, likely from a tie-in book though possibly from a magazine that I haven’t been able to identify, have arrived online, and they completely squash any last vestige of mystery about which witch in Oz the Great and Powerful is which.
First of all, a refresher of the puzzle, such as it is.
Yeah, it’s pretty obvious already, I think. But if you have any doubt which sister is the one who turns green, the following pictures will wash it away. Especially the third one.
Those come from Comic Forum, where they were presented without comment.
Of course, there’s more to this film than the which witch question. And it was hardly a spoiler anyway – not really. The marketing has played up the mystery lately but the “secret identity” of Mila Kunis’ character was actually a clear part of the story when she was originally cast.
We’ve heard rather good things about Oz The Great and Powerful and can’t wait to check it ourselves. The film will roll out across the UK and US on March 8th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014