Perhaps you’ll even be able to spread-and-connect the Iron Man 3 character posters as a kind of tableau once we have them all, but for now, the thing that ties this Aldrich Killian poster to the previous War Machine-slash-Iron Patriot one is all of the burning stuff tumbling from the skies.
Okay, looks a bit less pronounced here than it did before, but there’s still some. I think, Unless those are sparks. But what from? And it’s quite the sinister motif.
So, what is it raining down? Bits of air force one? Bits of one of those other Ten Rings bombing targets we were talking about? Just all things nice and safe and non-apocalyptic?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014