Yes, there is a story behind that. More later.
He began working as Art Thibert’s assistant in the nineties, then worked for Rob Liefeld at Image Comics inking Youngblood, he currents works mostly for Marvel on Avengers and X-Men titles, as well as designing toys for Mattel.
He’s had limited DC work, though it included Batman: No Man’s Land. Hey, wasn’t there a reference to that storyline on the Death Of The Family tapestry? I think there was!
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017