Last year, we reported that Diamond Comic Distribution had hired Chris Powell from MyComicShop.com as their Executive Director of Business Development.
As Diamond have recently gone through some shuffling of senior figures, it seems that is not yet over, and now Powell has been promoted to Vice President Of Retailer Services, and will take over leadership of Customer Service and Technical Support teams from VP Sales & Marketing Roger Fletcher, who will “gain time to focus on other areas of responsibility.”
I love corporate speak!
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017