Last year, we reported that Diamond Comic Distribution had hired Chris Powell from MyComicShop.com as their Executive Director of Business Development.
As Diamond have recently gone through some shuffling of senior figures, it seems that is not yet over, and now Powell has been promoted to Vice President Of Retailer Services, and will take over leadership of Customer Service and Technical Support teams from VP Sales & Marketing Roger Fletcher, who will “gain time to focus on other areas of responsibility.”
I love corporate speak!
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018