Last year, we reported that Diamond Comic Distribution had hired Chris Powell from MyComicShop.com as their Executive Director of Business Development.
As Diamond have recently gone through some shuffling of senior figures, it seems that is not yet over, and now Powell has been promoted to Vice President Of Retailer Services, and will take over leadership of Customer Service and Technical Support teams from VP Sales & Marketing Roger Fletcher, who will “gain time to focus on other areas of responsibility.”
I love corporate speak!
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017