Last year, we reported that Diamond Comic Distribution had hired Chris Powell from MyComicShop.com as their Executive Director of Business Development.
As Diamond have recently gone through some shuffling of senior figures, it seems that is not yet over, and now Powell has been promoted to Vice President Of Retailer Services, and will take over leadership of Customer Service and Technical Support teams from VP Sales & Marketing Roger Fletcher, who will “gain time to focus on other areas of responsibility.”
I love corporate speak!
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017