There are twenty-six remarked editions of the Fashion Beast #1 Lettered Edition cover above, each signed by Alan Moore, Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio and sketched by Percio, with a different letter of the alphabet for each edition. They will be available for £65 at London Super Comic Con next weekend, each with a certificate of authenticity. Thirteen of these can be reserved in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a letter of the alphabet in your head…
Avatar will also a “Grizzly” edition of the Crossed Annual 2013 for £4.
They’ll have Si Spurrier, Kieron Gillen, David Hine and Paul Duffield at their booth, signing, and, odds are, me as well. Since they own my bottom.
See you there?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017