There are twenty-six remarked editions of the Fashion Beast #1 Lettered Edition cover above, each signed by Alan Moore, Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio and sketched by Percio, with a different letter of the alphabet for each edition. They will be available for £65 at London Super Comic Con next weekend, each with a certificate of authenticity. Thirteen of these can be reserved in advance by emailing email@example.com. Have a letter of the alphabet in your head…
Avatar will also a “Grizzly” edition of the Crossed Annual 2013 for £4.
They’ll have Si Spurrier, Kieron Gillen, David Hine and Paul Duffield at their booth, signing, and, odds are, me as well. Since they own my bottom.
See you there?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018