There are twenty-six remarked editions of the Fashion Beast #1 Lettered Edition cover above, each signed by Alan Moore, Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio and sketched by Percio, with a different letter of the alphabet for each edition. They will be available for £65 at London Super Comic Con next weekend, each with a certificate of authenticity. Thirteen of these can be reserved in advance by emailing email@example.com. Have a letter of the alphabet in your head…
Avatar will also a “Grizzly” edition of the Crossed Annual 2013 for £4.
They’ll have Si Spurrier, Kieron Gillen, David Hine and Paul Duffield at their booth, signing, and, odds are, me as well. Since they own my bottom.
See you there?
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017