There are twenty-six remarked editions of the Fashion Beast #1 Lettered Edition cover above, each signed by Alan Moore, Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio and sketched by Percio, with a different letter of the alphabet for each edition. They will be available for £65 at London Super Comic Con next weekend, each with a certificate of authenticity. Thirteen of these can be reserved in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a letter of the alphabet in your head…
Avatar will also a “Grizzly” edition of the Crossed Annual 2013 for £4.
They’ll have Si Spurrier, Kieron Gillen, David Hine and Paul Duffield at their booth, signing, and, odds are, me as well. Since they own my bottom.
See you there?
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017