Robert Rodriguez made like a Singer and posted some Sin City 2 snaps to his Twitter account last night. They’re a kind of before and-after-pair, showing Josh Brolin first on the green screen stage, and then processed into a rough “look,” which Rodriguez said he uses to:
set a tone for the actors.
And that tone is grumpy-scary, by the looks of things.
Brolin is playing Dwight, the role that Clive Owen played in the first movie. Such is the chronology of his story this time around, we’re seeing him with his first face, before he has plastic surgery to change his appearance entirely.
Very drastic, sophisticated and successful plastic surgery. A lot of things in Sin City are scuzzy and low rent, but their surgeons clearly aren’t.
Sin City: A Dame To Kill For opens in the US on October 4th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014