It’s interesting how the designs for the videogame Lego Marvel Super Heroes skew towards the Marvel Movieverse where possible but then reach out to characters beyond those bounds. And see Spider-Man here, for example, and note that he’s not really styled like the Sony movie Spidey. Not the current one, at least.
And now some concept art for the game, suggesting the type of play arenas and level designs we can expect when the game rolls out at some point later this year.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014