Are we going to believe any more clandestine subway meetings again?
The online retailer who posted Amazing Spider-Man #700 on eBay weeks ahead of publication is at it again, posting the covers for Batman Inc #8. The one DC has told retailers to increase their orders on.
Now, technically, this is not a spoiler, since this is the cover you’ll see when you walk in the shop, before you even read a page. And there’s no intervening Batman Inc you can read before that moment. But still… expect the world’s greatest detective to trywork out how he got his comics two weeks in advance again…
Here’s the cover in question. Could our speculation pay out? Putting everything back in the box?
I dunno, you wait ages for a comic book icon death and then two come along at once.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017