Are we going to believe any more clandestine subway meetings again?
The online retailer who posted Amazing Spider-Man #700 on eBay weeks ahead of publication is at it again, posting the covers for Batman Inc #8. The one DC has told retailers to increase their orders on.
Now, technically, this is not a spoiler, since this is the cover you’ll see when you walk in the shop, before you even read a page. And there’s no intervening Batman Inc you can read before that moment. But still… expect the world’s greatest detective to trywork out how he got his comics two weeks in advance again…
Here’s the cover in question. Could our speculation pay out? Putting everything back in the box?
I dunno, you wait ages for a comic book icon death and then two come along at once.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017