I understand that, spinning out of gossip from the Marvel Creative Summit this last week, that next year there is a plan at Marvel to kill Wolverine. In a way that gets round his healing factor and his seeming supernatural deal to keep coming back from the grave.
That it may involve the effects of time travel on his body as a result of the Age Of Ultron upcoming series. And also the idea that, even given his reputation as a bloodthirsty killer, this time he may have gone too far…
This is currently just rumour and gossip, but Wolverine will be probably playing a time travel role in the X-Men Days Of Future Past film next year. Who knows, maybe it will have further implications?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017