Another good industry source gets in touch regarding the Green Lantern comics rumours we ran yesterday, confirming much of what we wrote but giving us new details.
We reported the rumour that the four books would be written by Robert Venditti, Joshua Hale Fialkov, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen. from June. But also that this may be a bit muddled.
I’ve now been told that actually the previous Green Lantern Corps writer Peter Tomasi, who has created quite the following for his work on this book and on Batman And Robin, will take over the main Green Lantern title in Geoff Johns‘ absence. A promotion if you will.
And that Joshua Hale Fialkov will take over Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns.
Which if previous rumours are still valid, would leave either Jordan or Venditti on New Guardians, with Threshold by Giffen being regarded as a Lantern book.
Or, you know, it’s still all wrong.
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017