Another good industry source gets in touch regarding the Green Lantern comics rumours we ran yesterday, confirming much of what we wrote but giving us new details.
We reported the rumour that the four books would be written by Robert Venditti, Joshua Hale Fialkov, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen. from June. But also that this may be a bit muddled.
I’ve now been told that actually the previous Green Lantern Corps writer Peter Tomasi, who has created quite the following for his work on this book and on Batman And Robin, will take over the main Green Lantern title in Geoff Johns‘ absence. A promotion if you will.
And that Joshua Hale Fialkov will take over Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns.
Which if previous rumours are still valid, would leave either Jordan or Venditti on New Guardians, with Threshold by Giffen being regarded as a Lantern book.
Or, you know, it’s still all wrong.
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff, Giles, By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017