Another good industry source gets in touch regarding the Green Lantern comics rumours we ran yesterday, confirming much of what we wrote but giving us new details.
We reported the rumour that the four books would be written by Robert Venditti, Joshua Hale Fialkov, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen. from June. But also that this may be a bit muddled.
I’ve now been told that actually the previous Green Lantern Corps writer Peter Tomasi, who has created quite the following for his work on this book and on Batman And Robin, will take over the main Green Lantern title in Geoff Johns‘ absence. A promotion if you will.
And that Joshua Hale Fialkov will take over Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns.
Which if previous rumours are still valid, would leave either Jordan or Venditti on New Guardians, with Threshold by Giffen being regarded as a Lantern book.
Or, you know, it’s still all wrong.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017