Another good industry source gets in touch regarding the Green Lantern comics rumours we ran yesterday, confirming much of what we wrote but giving us new details.
We reported the rumour that the four books would be written by Robert Venditti, Joshua Hale Fialkov, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen. from June. But also that this may be a bit muddled.
I’ve now been told that actually the previous Green Lantern Corps writer Peter Tomasi, who has created quite the following for his work on this book and on Batman And Robin, will take over the main Green Lantern title in Geoff Johns‘ absence. A promotion if you will.
And that Joshua Hale Fialkov will take over Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns.
Which if previous rumours are still valid, would leave either Jordan or Venditti on New Guardians, with Threshold by Giffen being regarded as a Lantern book.
Or, you know, it’s still all wrong.
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018