In May 2013, we see Geoff Johns, Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan and Peter Tomasi hang up their green, red, or purple rings, in an overnight change of writers on the titles.
But who will be the ring bearers who replace them on the titles?
I’m told, spinning out the the DC Creative Summit, that the four willful souls are Joshua Hale Fiakvov, Robert Vendetti, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen.
Except, and this is where it gets even more interesting, that one of them may be wrong.
Or, you know, all of them.
These are rumours, people, and from a secondary, albeit good, source. Based on past performance I would be inclined to believe them, but its possible that they may have got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Let’s see what comes out in the wash shall we? I would have gone with a green light earlier today, but the resultant qualification that one may be wrong has made it all a bit yellow. And we know how Green Lanterns feel about that.
And of course, Giffen is already writing Threshold, which is a bit of a Green Lantern book.
But even if all four of these names are correct, I don’t have any idea which title they’ll be landing.
Remember, this is not speculation, this is a good industry source who claims to know. They may however be wrong…
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017