Chris Thompson writes;
To celebrate the launch of Orbital Comics‘ new Mike Diana exhibition (with a private viewing happening right now) we’d like to draw your attention to this insightful podcast special we recorded with Mike when he was in London last year.
Mike Diana was the first ever artist to receive a criminal conviction for obscenity for his artwork in the United States of America, which resulted in a short prison stay, and was heavily covered everywhere from major newspapers to Wizard magazine.
He speaks candidly to Chris and Karl about the events surrounding his arrest, the long-term effects on his life and work, and where his drive to create comes from. This is a rare opportunity to hear from an incredible talent who has endured great hardship for his art.
If you’ve never heard Mike Diana’s story before, then this is the best way to hear it … directly from him.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017