The title of the story, The Night Gwen Stacy Died was only revealed at the end.
A very controversial comi at the time, it is considered by some as the day with which comic books “lost their innocence.” Although, you know, Zap #1 came out a few years before that…
So, anyone got some spare change? I’m sure if we all cobble together we could raise enough… they do it on Kickstarter all the time.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017