The title of the story, The Night Gwen Stacy Died was only revealed at the end.
A very controversial comi at the time, it is considered by some as the day with which comic books “lost their innocence.” Although, you know, Zap #1 came out a few years before that…
So, anyone got some spare change? I’m sure if we all cobble together we could raise enough… they do it on Kickstarter all the time.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017