The title of the story, The Night Gwen Stacy Died was only revealed at the end.
A very controversial comi at the time, it is considered by some as the day with which comic books “lost their innocence.” Although, you know, Zap #1 came out a few years before that…
So, anyone got some spare change? I’m sure if we all cobble together we could raise enough… they do it on Kickstarter all the time.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018