It’s a big episode this week, so don’t say we didn’t warn you … First up, Taylor & I take a look at Elephantmen #46 by Richard Starkings, Shaky Kane & friends. If you only buy one comic this week then make it that one! As a tribute, we also play another one of the great Shaky Kane’s unreleased tracks. If you missed the first one then you can find that here.
If that’s not enough, we also have an extensive chat with Bill Willingham (Fables, Shadowpact, Elementals) about his career, the current state of Vertigo, Chris Roberson, Once Upon A Time, his writing process, and the idea behind Fabletown & Beyond.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Changes Title of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018