It’s a big episode this week, so don’t say we didn’t warn you … First up, Taylor & I take a look at Elephantmen #46 by Richard Starkings, Shaky Kane & friends. If you only buy one comic this week then make it that one! As a tribute, we also play another one of the great Shaky Kane’s unreleased tracks. If you missed the first one then you can find that here.
If that’s not enough, we also have an extensive chat with Bill Willingham (Fables, Shadowpact, Elementals) about his career, the current state of Vertigo, Chris Roberson, Once Upon A Time, his writing process, and the idea behind Fabletown & Beyond.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017