Joseph Kosinski must be getting closer to finishing post-production on Oblivion, his April-bound early salvo in this year’s immense barrage of studio-backed sci-fi pictures.
Here’s the second trailer for the film, unfortunately in MSN block-o-vision.
“It’s time to learn the truth,” says Morgan Freeman, doing his best Morpheus-in-the-Matrix impersonation. Well, that’s one way to market a film – If You Liked That Bit In The Matrix, Maybe You’ll Like It In This.
Personally, I was more interested in Melissa Leo doing her Flight-style intonation.
UPDATE: The trailer closed out on a screen displaying this blurb:
A court martial sends a veteran soldier to a distant planet, where he has to destroy the remains of an alien race. The arrival of an unexpected traveller causes him to question what he knows about the planet, his mission and himself.
Rather different to the previously released:
On a spectacular future Earth that has evolved beyond recognition, one man’s confrontation with the past will lead him on a journey of redemption and discovery as he battles to save mankind.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014