We don’t know for sure what they’ll be calling him in the new movie – besides Rhodey, I suppose – but here’s that Iron Patriot War Machine fella.
So there’s a good guy dressed in the stars and stripes and a bad guy called the Mandarin who runs a terrorist organisation. You won’t be able to convince me there isn’t a political dimension to this film, however it shakes out.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014