There are a number of good guesses out there as to what Brad Bird‘s Tomorrowland might be about, but all I’m personally confident about right now is that it is, in some way, related to the Tomorrowland area in Disney’s theme parks.
Another crumb of information has come along tonight with The Hollywood Reporter saying:
Hugh Laurie is in negotiations to play the villain in Tomorrowland.
George Clooney is already on board as the lead, who may or may not be Walt Disney.
I have a feeling I’ll be repeating this a few times over the next few years, but Laurie’s great, and he’s a good pick for a popcorn movie’s antagonist.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014