Step by step, how Frank Cho grew his Man Thing for Savage Wolverine;
This is a double page spread in my upcoming Savage Wolverine #4 book, coming out in April.
Here’s the step-by-step process in drawing that monster double page spread.
As you can see, most of the vegetation and figure work were no more than mere scribbles on the page during the early and middle stages. I was literally figuring out the composition and balancing the art throughout the drawing AND the inking process. Very stressful and dangerous method. Kinda like walking a tightrope. But I lucked out, things all turned out okay at the end.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017