Step by step, how Frank Cho grew his Man Thing for Savage Wolverine;
This is a double page spread in my upcoming Savage Wolverine #4 book, coming out in April.
Here’s the step-by-step process in drawing that monster double page spread.
As you can see, most of the vegetation and figure work were no more than mere scribbles on the page during the early and middle stages. I was literally figuring out the composition and balancing the art throughout the drawing AND the inking process. Very stressful and dangerous method. Kinda like walking a tightrope. But I lucked out, things all turned out okay at the end.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018