Step by step, how Frank Cho grew his Man Thing for Savage Wolverine;
This is a double page spread in my upcoming Savage Wolverine #4 book, coming out in April.
Here’s the step-by-step process in drawing that monster double page spread.
As you can see, most of the vegetation and figure work were no more than mere scribbles on the page during the early and middle stages. I was literally figuring out the composition and balancing the art throughout the drawing AND the inking process. Very stressful and dangerous method. Kinda like walking a tightrope. But I lucked out, things all turned out okay at the end.
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017