Step by step, how Frank Cho grew his Man Thing for Savage Wolverine;
This is a double page spread in my upcoming Savage Wolverine #4 book, coming out in April.
Here’s the step-by-step process in drawing that monster double page spread.
As you can see, most of the vegetation and figure work were no more than mere scribbles on the page during the early and middle stages. I was literally figuring out the composition and balancing the art throughout the drawing AND the inking process. Very stressful and dangerous method. Kinda like walking a tightrope. But I lucked out, things all turned out okay at the end.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017