Whether you’re The Advocate or Fox News, you are getting the same answer from DC Comics concerning the decision to hire Orson Scott Card to write a chapter from the first issue of the new Adventures Of Superman anthology comic.
“As content creators we steadfastly support freedom of expression, however the personal views of individuals associated with DC Comics are just that — personal views — and not those of the company itself.”
I’m not sure anybody suspected they might have been, however.
- Chris Weston Appeals To McDonalds And IKEA To Withdraw Ads After Katie Hopkins’ “Final Solution” Tweet - May 23, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Yet Another New Inhumans Title From Marvel In August 2017… - May 22, 2017
- Ultimates2 Gets Its Hundredth Issue In August 2017 – Depending On Your Mathematics - May 22, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For August 2017 – Metal Beginnings, Bombshell, Academy And Everafter Endings - May 22, 2017