Whether you’re The Advocate or Fox News, you are getting the same answer from DC Comics concerning the decision to hire Orson Scott Card to write a chapter from the first issue of the new Adventures Of Superman anthology comic.
“As content creators we steadfastly support freedom of expression, however the personal views of individuals associated with DC Comics are just that — personal views — and not those of the company itself.”
I’m not sure anybody suspected they might have been, however.
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018