Thius is how we first met “Cheese” or Agent Phil Coulson in the comic book Marvel Universe, in the first issue of Battle Scars.
By the end of the series, he’d rather spruced himself up a bit. But by the beginning of Secret Avengers #1, out today, he’d changed again. Ages. Had a receding hairline and as a result, a sensible haircut. And, you know, looking just like Clark Gregg.
Secret Avengers #1, I’m told, will reflect lots of changes that will mirror the upcoming SHIELD TV show, Marvel getting their ducks in a row well in advance.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are currently planning this little Valentine’s Day special tomorrow…
Maria Hill’s face also elongates slightly as well… no news if she’ll suddenly turn Canadian on us.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017