Thius is how we first met “Cheese” or Agent Phil Coulson in the comic book Marvel Universe, in the first issue of Battle Scars.
By the end of the series, he’d rather spruced himself up a bit. But by the beginning of Secret Avengers #1, out today, he’d changed again. Ages. Had a receding hairline and as a result, a sensible haircut. And, you know, looking just like Clark Gregg.
Secret Avengers #1, I’m told, will reflect lots of changes that will mirror the upcoming SHIELD TV show, Marvel getting their ducks in a row well in advance.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are currently planning this little Valentine’s Day special tomorrow…
Maria Hill’s face also elongates slightly as well… no news if she’ll suddenly turn Canadian on us.
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018