Thius is how we first met “Cheese” or Agent Phil Coulson in the comic book Marvel Universe, in the first issue of Battle Scars.
By the end of the series, he’d rather spruced himself up a bit. But by the beginning of Secret Avengers #1, out today, he’d changed again. Ages. Had a receding hairline and as a result, a sensible haircut. And, you know, looking just like Clark Gregg.
Secret Avengers #1, I’m told, will reflect lots of changes that will mirror the upcoming SHIELD TV show, Marvel getting their ducks in a row well in advance.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are currently planning this little Valentine’s Day special tomorrow…
Maria Hill’s face also elongates slightly as well… no news if she’ll suddenly turn Canadian on us.
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017