Jai Courtney co-stars in A Good Day To Die Hard as John McClane’s son. When I sat down with him at the tail end of last week, I was rather interested in a couple of the bigger new ideas in the film.
First of all, there’s the decision to partner up father and son. This is set against a father and daughter pairing on “the other side.” Not an accident, of course, so… why might it be this way? Did anybody discuss this idea with Jai?
And why is this film set in Russia? What’s that getting at?
These points and more, come up for discussion in this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqxkEnssTxk
A Good Day To Die Hard is released this Thursday, Valentine’s Day. Call it counterprogramming with
a bullet hundreds of bullets.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014