It’s the big Channel 4 TV success of 2013 (until Black Mirror starts tonight, obviously). But Utopia, a cross between Pulp Fiction and Tideland, a political pharmaceutical thriller set in the urban and rural landscapes of Britain, uses the script to a graphic novel sequel as its big MacGuffin.
When I saw the first episode last month, I asked about the comic at the heart of the show, and was told it was an internally produced mockup, it didn’t exist in any form other than the few pages or panels we’d seen that showed off a plot point here or there.
Well, that seems to have changed.
There will only be a very limited edition released however, and in March we’re planning to give copies away, to coincide with the DVD release. Above, is the cover…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017