It’s the big Channel 4 TV success of 2013 (until Black Mirror starts tonight, obviously). But Utopia, a cross between Pulp Fiction and Tideland, a political pharmaceutical thriller set in the urban and rural landscapes of Britain, uses the script to a graphic novel sequel as its big MacGuffin.
When I saw the first episode last month, I asked about the comic at the heart of the show, and was told it was an internally produced mockup, it didn’t exist in any form other than the few pages or panels we’d seen that showed off a plot point here or there.
Well, that seems to have changed.
There will only be a very limited edition released however, and in March we’re planning to give copies away, to coincide with the DVD release. Above, is the cover…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017