It’s the big Channel 4 TV success of 2013 (until Black Mirror starts tonight, obviously). But Utopia, a cross between Pulp Fiction and Tideland, a political pharmaceutical thriller set in the urban and rural landscapes of Britain, uses the script to a graphic novel sequel as its big MacGuffin.
When I saw the first episode last month, I asked about the comic at the heart of the show, and was told it was an internally produced mockup, it didn’t exist in any form other than the few pages or panels we’d seen that showed off a plot point here or there.
Well, that seems to have changed.
There will only be a very limited edition released however, and in March we’re planning to give copies away, to coincide with the DVD release. Above, is the cover…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017