DC people seem to have realised that people can see their Twitter feeds and have mostly stoped tweeting about their creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Thankfully Marvel folk don’t care one way or another and have been whooping it up about being in Manhattan….
First day at summit has total bodycount of zero. Tomorrow will inevitably go avengers arena.
— Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen) February 11, 2013
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 11, 2013
Day 1 of the Marvel Retreat… ALMOST over. Secret-y Spidey Dinner coming up. Then home. Then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) February 11, 2013
Pleasure to see @kierongillen in one of the most awkward ways possible today.
— Ben Morse (@BenJMorse) February 12, 2013
marvel publishing retreat day 2: i am so fucked! ZZZZZZZ
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 12, 2013
So what are the DC people up to?
Sleepy, but inspired to write.
— GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 12, 2013
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017