DC people seem to have realised that people can see their Twitter feeds and have mostly stoped tweeting about their creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Thankfully Marvel folk don’t care one way or another and have been whooping it up about being in Manhattan….
First day at summit has total bodycount of zero. Tomorrow will inevitably go avengers arena.
— Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen) February 11, 2013
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 11, 2013
Day 1 of the Marvel Retreat… ALMOST over. Secret-y Spidey Dinner coming up. Then home. Then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) February 11, 2013
Pleasure to see @kierongillen in one of the most awkward ways possible today.
— Ben Morse (@BenJMorse) February 12, 2013
marvel publishing retreat day 2: i am so fucked! ZZZZZZZ
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 12, 2013
So what are the DC people up to?
Sleepy, but inspired to write.
— GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 12, 2013
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017