DC people seem to have realised that people can see their Twitter feeds and have mostly stoped tweeting about their creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Thankfully Marvel folk don’t care one way or another and have been whooping it up about being in Manhattan….
First day at summit has total bodycount of zero. Tomorrow will inevitably go avengers arena.
— Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen) February 11, 2013
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 11, 2013
Day 1 of the Marvel Retreat… ALMOST over. Secret-y Spidey Dinner coming up. Then home. Then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) February 11, 2013
Pleasure to see @kierongillen in one of the most awkward ways possible today.
— Ben Morse (@BenJMorse) February 12, 2013
marvel publishing retreat day 2: i am so fucked! ZZZZZZZ
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 12, 2013
So what are the DC people up to?
Sleepy, but inspired to write.
— GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 12, 2013
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018