DC people seem to have realised that people can see their Twitter feeds and have mostly stoped tweeting about their creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Thankfully Marvel folk don’t care one way or another and have been whooping it up about being in Manhattan….
First day at summit has total bodycount of zero. Tomorrow will inevitably go avengers arena.
— Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen) February 11, 2013
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 11, 2013
Day 1 of the Marvel Retreat… ALMOST over. Secret-y Spidey Dinner coming up. Then home. Then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) February 11, 2013
Pleasure to see @kierongillen in one of the most awkward ways possible today.
— Ben Morse (@BenJMorse) February 12, 2013
marvel publishing retreat day 2: i am so fucked! ZZZZZZZ
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 12, 2013
So what are the DC people up to?
Sleepy, but inspired to write.
— GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 12, 2013
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017