Pedro Almodovar is returning to the eye-popping, foot-tapping hysteria of his earlier, funnier films for I’m So Excited, or to its countrymen, Los Amantes Pasajeros. That translates, give or take, to Passenger Lovers.
The film seems to be about a flight into Mexico City, a bomb and a lot of song and dance, though the bomb hasn’t been officially confirmed as yet.
You can see the second trailer for the film at the foot of the post, but first of all, here’s a whole stack of new images. The open the scale of the picture up a little, proving that it’s not all set at the airport.
Those were posted to the film’s official site where you can also hear a Los Destello’s version of Für Elise and sample four tracks from the score by Alberto Iglesias.
Iglesias’ music is surprisingly driving, moody stuff – particularly the last one, Landing Imminent.
Maybe this film isn’t quite what I was expecting? Those cues certainly don’t sound like this trailer looks.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014