Sooner or later Bryan Singer‘s Jack the Giant Slayer gets down to action. Big, loud action. Thundering, even.
These two new clips show something of how Singer film handles the climactic man vs. giant battle. Shame they’re only in 2D, I think. This film was shot very carefully in 3D and I wish that could more easily factor into its promotions.
Jack the Giant Slayer is released across the US on March 1st, then on March 22nd in the UK.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014