The score to Chan-Wook Park‘s Stoker was composed by Clint Mansell, though the film also features a new, key piece by Philip Glass.
It’s called Duet, because it’s performed as one, on the piano. You can check it out with the player below, courtesy of Spin.
Despite the duet, Stoker is something of a triangle. That’s the third, sharp corner in the image at the head of the story.
Check it out for yourself on March 1st.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014