Think About The Ink presents;
Jamie Foxx is Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Laurence Fishburne is Perry White in Man of Steel. As Hollywood adds switches white characters to black in their comic book movies, host Grace Randolph explores why comic books are having so much trouble with diversity themselves! Why do black superheroes constantly see their titles canceled? Is there no audience for black comic book characters? Can casting Jamie Foxx as Electro and Laurence Fishburne as Perry White trickle down to the comic book level at Marvel and DC Comics to help characters like Blue Beetle, Steel, John Stewart, Luke Cage, Storm and more? Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017