Once again, Diamond Comic Distributors has chosen to run its Retailer Summit at the Chicago McCormick Place in the days before the C2E2.
April 24th-26th will see comic book retailers meet for three days of presentations, programmes, workshops and activities, before C2E2 kicks off on the 26th. They will also showcase nominees for the Retailer Best Practices Awards.
Oh, and everyone gets fed. Always a plus.
Attendees will not only get exclusive items from the Summit, but will get a Summit Coupon Book that they can then redeem with publishers throughout C2E2 during the Preview hours. Which for many, purely on immediate financial terms can make the whole thing worthwhile…
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017