Once again, Diamond Comic Distributors has chosen to run its Retailer Summit at the Chicago McCormick Place in the days before the C2E2.
April 24th-26th will see comic book retailers meet for three days of presentations, programmes, workshops and activities, before C2E2 kicks off on the 26th. They will also showcase nominees for the Retailer Best Practices Awards.
Oh, and everyone gets fed. Always a plus.
Attendees will not only get exclusive items from the Summit, but will get a Summit Coupon Book that they can then redeem with publishers throughout C2E2 during the Preview hours. Which for many, purely on immediate financial terms can make the whole thing worthwhile…
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018