Once again, Diamond Comic Distributors has chosen to run its Retailer Summit at the Chicago McCormick Place in the days before the C2E2.
April 24th-26th will see comic book retailers meet for three days of presentations, programmes, workshops and activities, before C2E2 kicks off on the 26th. They will also showcase nominees for the Retailer Best Practices Awards.
Oh, and everyone gets fed. Always a plus.
Attendees will not only get exclusive items from the Summit, but will get a Summit Coupon Book that they can then redeem with publishers throughout C2E2 during the Preview hours. Which for many, purely on immediate financial terms can make the whole thing worthwhile…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017