Once again, Diamond Comic Distributors has chosen to run its Retailer Summit at the Chicago McCormick Place in the days before the C2E2.
April 24th-26th will see comic book retailers meet for three days of presentations, programmes, workshops and activities, before C2E2 kicks off on the 26th. They will also showcase nominees for the Retailer Best Practices Awards.
Oh, and everyone gets fed. Always a plus.
Attendees will not only get exclusive items from the Summit, but will get a Summit Coupon Book that they can then redeem with publishers throughout C2E2 during the Preview hours. Which for many, purely on immediate financial terms can make the whole thing worthwhile…
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017
- Some Big Wins At The C2E2 Charity Auction - April 23, 2017