In his upcoming comedy western, A Million Ways To Die In The West, Seth MacFarlane will start out with Amanda Seyfried as his girlfriend and then, later, fall in love with Charlize Theron. The hand of the director seems mighty conspicuous in this casting.
The Hollywood Reporter remind us that the film will have “modern sensibilities,” presumably as an alternative to it feeling like a Western, made in the old West, by Old Westerners for Old Westerners.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014