While Juno Temple took the award, apparently due to nothing more than my blessing, another nominee for this year’s BAFTA Rising Star award was Elizabeth Olsen.
On her way into the ceremony last night, Olsen was stopped on the red carpet by BAFTA’s official… well, “gossip miner,” I think. That’s probably the most accurate term for what she’s trying to do here.
Here’s the video of their chat with a transcript of the Godzilla-salient part beneath it.
I’m about to film Godzilla in spring… Godzilla‘s actually going to be a very heavy drama… it’s definitely going to be a different take on the past Godzillas.
And still Miner 49er continued to treat Godzilla as “fun.” It’s almost as if she wasn’t listening to a word coming out of Ms. Olsen’s mouth.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014