After binging on McDonalds, paying tribute to Comic-Con and playing funky monkey with product placement, Morgan Spurlock must be nearing the bottom in his continued, head-first dive through modern pop ephemera.
Here’s the trailer for 1D3D, a movie about a boy band, in 3D.
So this boy band, One Direction, are currently quite popular but come August?
Incidentally, I know almost nothing about these young boys, but I did read Maude Apatow’s profile-interview-fan-girl waffle piece and that was rather amusing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014