Cloudy with a chance of Crisis?
DC Comics may not admit it is officially happening. But right now, DC creators are arriving in Charlotte, North Carolina, where the DC Creative Summit is kicking off just about… now. Let’s follow their journey…
Up early to get to the airport – hoping it’s mellow, and not a post-storm nightmare.
— Charles Soule (@CharlesSoule) February 10, 2013
A bunch of comic book writer geeks in a house together in Appalachia. This is either a romantic comedy or we’re all gonna die. — The Scott Lobdell (@ScottyLobdell) February 9, 2013
There’s a lady across from me (from Kentucky) chewing the ears off the polite couple sitting next to her… who CLEARLY want her to STFU — Brian Booch (@BrianBooch) February 10, 2013
Starting tomorrow I will be flying 4 times this week. Big whoop. — Jimmy Palmiotti (@jpalmiotti) February 10, 2013
I am in Charlotte, gonna look at Charlottianistas. — GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 10, 2013
5/155 And onward to Charlotte
— Justin_Jordan (@Justin_Jordan) February 10, 2013
Expressway. Ugh twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/st…
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) February 10, 2013
Of course not everyone is there. John Layman?
Paris after dark. twitter.com/themightylayma…
— Layman (@themightylayman) February 9, 2013
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017