Cloudy with a chance of Crisis?
DC Comics may not admit it is officially happening. But right now, DC creators are arriving in Charlotte, North Carolina, where the DC Creative Summit is kicking off just about… now. Let’s follow their journey…
Up early to get to the airport – hoping it’s mellow, and not a post-storm nightmare.
— Charles Soule (@CharlesSoule) February 10, 2013
A bunch of comic book writer geeks in a house together in Appalachia. This is either a romantic comedy or we’re all gonna die. — The Scott Lobdell (@ScottyLobdell) February 9, 2013
There’s a lady across from me (from Kentucky) chewing the ears off the polite couple sitting next to her… who CLEARLY want her to STFU — Brian Booch (@BrianBooch) February 10, 2013
Starting tomorrow I will be flying 4 times this week. Big whoop. — Jimmy Palmiotti (@jpalmiotti) February 10, 2013
I am in Charlotte, gonna look at Charlottianistas. — GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 10, 2013
5/155 And onward to Charlotte
— Justin_Jordan (@Justin_Jordan) February 10, 2013
Expressway. Ugh twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/st…
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) February 10, 2013
Of course not everyone is there. John Layman?
Paris after dark. twitter.com/themightylayma…
— Layman (@themightylayman) February 9, 2013
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018