Cloudy with a chance of Crisis?
DC Comics may not admit it is officially happening. But right now, DC creators are arriving in Charlotte, North Carolina, where the DC Creative Summit is kicking off just about… now. Let’s follow their journey…
Up early to get to the airport – hoping it’s mellow, and not a post-storm nightmare.
— Charles Soule (@CharlesSoule) February 10, 2013
A bunch of comic book writer geeks in a house together in Appalachia. This is either a romantic comedy or we’re all gonna die. — The Scott Lobdell (@ScottyLobdell) February 9, 2013
There’s a lady across from me (from Kentucky) chewing the ears off the polite couple sitting next to her… who CLEARLY want her to STFU — Brian Booch (@BrianBooch) February 10, 2013
Starting tomorrow I will be flying 4 times this week. Big whoop. — Jimmy Palmiotti (@jpalmiotti) February 10, 2013
I am in Charlotte, gonna look at Charlottianistas. — GailSimone (@GailSimone) February 10, 2013
5/155 And onward to Charlotte
— Justin_Jordan (@Justin_Jordan) February 10, 2013
Expressway. Ugh twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/st…
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) February 10, 2013
Of course not everyone is there. John Layman?
Paris after dark. twitter.com/themightylayma…
— Layman (@themightylayman) February 9, 2013
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017