This first clip from Bryan Singer‘s Jack the Giant Slayer excerpts a rather unfair chase between some giants, with their big ‘ol legs, and some widdle people on widdle horses, with their widdle horsey legs.
This sequence has some of the most interesting 3D in the film for reasons that just can’t be apparent in this 2D presentation but… we’ll talk about that later, closer to the film’s release. For now, just try to enjoy the scene “flat.”
And, yes, this clip has been region locked but who can’t work around that these days?
Meanwhile, Warner Bros. have also released this chunk of the film’s second full trailer. Just as Netflix and Amazon threaten to make serial TV a thing of the past with their “instant box sets,” so it becomes a fad for trailers to be delivered in instalments…
Jack the Giant Slayer opens in the US on March 1st and in the UK three weeks later on March 22nd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014