This weekend sees DC comics creators from across the country head to Charlotte, North Carolina, for a creative summit, with editors and publishers on hand.
There will be workshops, brainstorms and lectures, and it is likely that the future of the New 52 will be hammered out (or presented at the show)..
What we don’t know is if there will be a suggestion box. Where DC creators can anonymously provide suggestions for the company, both for the summit and for the publisher as a whole. Always a good way to get unfettered, uncompromising reactions.
So it was suggested that Bleeding Cool runs one. Results at the end of the day!
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017