This weekend sees DC comics creators from across the country head to Charlotte, North Carolina, for a creative summit, with editors and publishers on hand.
There will be workshops, brainstorms and lectures, and it is likely that the future of the New 52 will be hammered out (or presented at the show)..
What we don’t know is if there will be a suggestion box. Where DC creators can anonymously provide suggestions for the company, both for the summit and for the publisher as a whole. Always a good way to get unfettered, uncompromising reactions.
So it was suggested that Bleeding Cool runs one. Results at the end of the day!
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018