This weekend sees DC comics creators from across the country head to Charlotte, North Carolina, for a creative summit, with editors and publishers on hand.
There will be workshops, brainstorms and lectures, and it is likely that the future of the New 52 will be hammered out (or presented at the show)..
What we don’t know is if there will be a suggestion box. Where DC creators can anonymously provide suggestions for the company, both for the summit and for the publisher as a whole. Always a good way to get unfettered, uncompromising reactions.
So it was suggested that Bleeding Cool runs one. Results at the end of the day!
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Has Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017
- See Characters Come Alive With Acrobatica Infinti: The Nerd Circus At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Behind The Scenes Of Blind Ferret With Ryan Sohmer And Lar DeSouza At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Art And Writing Combine in Image Comic’s Storytelling Essentials Panel at C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017