Bleeding Cool had already reported on higher than expected advance reorders on Batman Inc #8, Grant Morrison coming closer to the end of his run on the Batman titles.
But I understand that DC Comics sales representative have been calling stores to tell them that they may have underordered.
That they are expecting sizeable media coverage of the comic in question.
And they might consider upping their orders as a result.
I wonder what it could be…? I mean I could have a pretty good guess…
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018