We told you there were plenty of creative changes coming at DC, but even we didn’t expect this much.
DC Comics is continuing its recruitment policy from the likes of Image Comics, by signing up the writer of Wild Children and Change, Ales Kot, to write Suicide Squad, joined by new artist Timothy Green II.
No news on previous creative team, artist Sandu Florea or of writer Adam Glass, who had been on the book since its New 52 launch.
And of issue 4, writer Andrew Kreisberg is already off Justice League’s Vibe, to be replaced with Sterling Gates.
With DC’s creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina says away, it feels like they wanted to get a lot of this out of the way. I understand that a number of the dropped creators learned of this when they read about the creative summit on Bleeding Cool, and then asked their editors why they hadn’t been invited…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017