We told you there were plenty of creative changes coming at DC, but even we didn’t expect this much.
DC Comics is continuing its recruitment policy from the likes of Image Comics, by signing up the writer of Wild Children and Change, Ales Kot, to write Suicide Squad, joined by new artist Timothy Green II.
No news on previous creative team, artist Sandu Florea or of writer Adam Glass, who had been on the book since its New 52 launch.
And of issue 4, writer Andrew Kreisberg is already off Justice League’s Vibe, to be replaced with Sterling Gates.
With DC’s creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina says away, it feels like they wanted to get a lot of this out of the way. I understand that a number of the dropped creators learned of this when they read about the creative summit on Bleeding Cool, and then asked their editors why they hadn’t been invited…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018