We told you there were plenty of creative changes coming at DC, but even we didn’t expect this much.
DC Comics is continuing its recruitment policy from the likes of Image Comics, by signing up the writer of Wild Children and Change, Ales Kot, to write Suicide Squad, joined by new artist Timothy Green II.
No news on previous creative team, artist Sandu Florea or of writer Adam Glass, who had been on the book since its New 52 launch.
And of issue 4, writer Andrew Kreisberg is already off Justice League’s Vibe, to be replaced with Sterling Gates.
With DC’s creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina says away, it feels like they wanted to get a lot of this out of the way. I understand that a number of the dropped creators learned of this when they read about the creative summit on Bleeding Cool, and then asked their editors why they hadn’t been invited…
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writer’s Commentary on Red Sonja #22 - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Liquidates Hardcovers to Comic Stores - October 19, 2018