We told you there were plenty of creative changes coming at DC, but even we didn’t expect this much.
DC Comics is continuing its recruitment policy from the likes of Image Comics, by signing up the writer of Wild Children and Change, Ales Kot, to write Suicide Squad, joined by new artist Timothy Green II.
No news on previous creative team, artist Sandu Florea or of writer Adam Glass, who had been on the book since its New 52 launch.
And of issue 4, writer Andrew Kreisberg is already off Justice League’s Vibe, to be replaced with Sterling Gates.
With DC’s creative summit in Charlotte, North Carolina says away, it feels like they wanted to get a lot of this out of the way. I understand that a number of the dropped creators learned of this when they read about the creative summit on Bleeding Cool, and then asked their editors why they hadn’t been invited…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017