I understand that The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, which appears to have sold out of its quarter-of-a-million print run has, to date, received over three hundred and thirty thousand orders, seeing Dark Horse Comics rushing a second printing in as quick as they can – though it may be some time. It is set to be the highest grossing book distributed by Diamond in 2013 by some degree. If The Walking Dead saved Diamond Book Distribution, from going down then it’s arguable that Hyrule Historia has secured its position in the market.
And it’s being followed by The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition which, at $90 list price and over a hundred thousand preorders so far, may have a chance of rivaling it.
And now we have a The Legend of Korra: The Art of the Animated Series—Book One: Air hardcover art book…
Bill Schanes must be stepping down with a smile on his face.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017