I understand that The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, which appears to have sold out of its quarter-of-a-million print run has, to date, received over three hundred and thirty thousand orders, seeing Dark Horse Comics rushing a second printing in as quick as they can – though it may be some time. It is set to be the highest grossing book distributed by Diamond in 2013 by some degree. If The Walking Dead saved Diamond Book Distribution, from going down then it’s arguable that Hyrule Historia has secured its position in the market.
And it’s being followed by The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition which, at $90 list price and over a hundred thousand preorders so far, may have a chance of rivaling it.
And now we have a The Legend of Korra: The Art of the Animated Series—Book One: Air hardcover art book…
Bill Schanes must be stepping down with a smile on his face.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017